Reading: Psalm 139
- What are the kinds of things that we think of when we think about being honest, and when might we find ourselves justifying being dishonest?
- Working your way through the psalm verse by verse, discuss what it has to say about our honesty as individuals, as part of a church family and in respect of the people we come into contact with who have no faith.
- How should we deal with gossip in churches? cf: Proverbs 25:23; Eph. 5:11;James 3:7-8 Matt. 18: 15-20
- Spend some time praying for each other and the integrity of every aspect of our church.
- Homework - get int the habit of praying the words of Psalm 139: 23&24