Here's the link to the Sermon: Light at the end of the tunnel
- In v1 We
see the Lord standing close by as destruction is carried out - why does
Amos not want us to miss this point? Is God aloof?
- Why is it important to remember that ALL nations and
people are important to him in light of v7 ?
- What does Remnant mean in terms of the Jewish people
and what does 'House of David ' mean in v11? Discuss the two different
meanings of buildings/people.
- The society in which we live is no different to Amos'
day. Is it ok for us to live how we want to live in this time of Grace.
- What day is Amos talking about here in v11 and
what precedes the Jews' worldwide return to Israel? v11
- What promise does God make after their return? v15 Why
does the Lord keep a Remnant ?